Current Research Topics:
1. The influence of advertising billboards on the attention allocation of drivers: The effect of type of presentation.
2. Automatic enforcement methods: Overt versus covert speed cameras and the optimal conditions for their deployment.
3. Testing a method to attenuate visual fatigue stemming from use of stereoscopic display.
4. Developing auto-stereoscopic display for aviation.
5. Developing optimal marking for crosswalks.
6. Developing cognitive tests for diagnosing fatigue while perfoming various tasks.